Website aspiaindia ASPIA InfoTech
Automating and Simplifying Security
ASPIA Infotech is a motivated, fast-paced, and growing company. We are a cybersecurity startup founded in 2018, We provide cybersecurity solutions and VAPT services to prominent startups and banks in India. We are working towards automation and simplification of cybersecurity for our customers, and we aspire to be one of the best cybersecurity companies in India. By joining ASPIA as a Front End developer, you get to work with a team of highly motivated team members along with a great work-life balance.
Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing interactive web-based applications. The front end Developer would work closely with Application Developers to build highly efficient, user-friendly, interfaces. The person would evaluate and recommend appropriate usage of Rich-UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience. He / She would also be responsible for leading key tracks/ teams and mentoring team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Angular-based applications
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex problems
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high-quality standards are met
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, including design, development, testing, and deployment
- Mentor junior developers and help them grow their skills and knowledge
- Strong experience with Angular, AngularJS, and TypeScript
- Experience with RESTful API design and development
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MCA, or equivalent area of study.
B. Other Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities Required
- Liaison with Information Architects and Designers to finalize the usability and feasibility of interface designs.
- Create seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective and efficient integration. Create and track the plan and activities for the team members on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide training to peers and clients in relevant technologies.
- Create an accurate, realistic design plan for the project, ensuring that all tracks are effectively planned
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com